I love your blog. I hope you don't care if I keep checking it. I love to look at blogs. Ours is theswensonfamily5.blogspot if you want to check it out.
I love your header! How did you do that? Brit is the cutest kid. I'm so glad she and Sofie are friends!
Kari,I linked to you from Dusti. Looks like you got your wish. It's July and I think we can safely say Winter finally went away!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love your blog. I hope you don't care if I keep checking it. I love to look at blogs. Ours is theswensonfamily5.blogspot if you want to check it out.
I love your header! How did you do that? Brit is the cutest kid. I'm so glad she and Sofie are friends!
Kari,
I linked to you from Dusti. Looks like you got your wish. It's July and I think we can safely say Winter finally went away!
Post a Comment